Office and Call Center Hours
Monday– Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Phone: (281) 375-5982
To report a problem with your water or sewer service, call the 24/7 services line at (281) 398-8211.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- I need to cancel my service.
- What do I do if I can’t pay my bill?
- How do I read a water meter?
- How do I pay my water bill?
- How do I set up new service?
- What is a Regional Water Authority fee?
- Why does my bill increase so much during the summer months?
- Why does my bill show a past due amount?
Inside the Home
- Wash only full loads of clothes and dishes
- Never leave water running while brushing your teeth
- Repair leaky fixtures such as faucets and toilets
Outside the Home
- Water plants and yard only when necessary
- Never water or use sprinklers during the heat of the day
- If feasible, wash the vehicle on your lawn, not in the driveway where the runoff will be lost to the sewer