There is a Water Main break at Silver Bay Court. For further information please check back for updates.
MUD 163’s water supplier, WHCRWA, as well as the City of Houston, have entered Stage 1 of their Drought Contingency Plans. As a result, MUD 163 is entering into Stage 1 of our Drought Contingency Plan. In Stage 1 we request that our Users voluntarily reduce water usage to achieve a 20% reduction in daily water demand utilizing the following steps:
- Check for and repair all leaks, dripping faucets and running toilets.
- Check for and correct excessive irrigation or uncorrected leaks that result in water leaving the User’s property by drainage onto adjacent properties or public or private roadways or streets or gutters.
- All outdoor water use shall be prohibited between the hours of 4a.m. and 8a.m., and between the hours of 8p.m. and 12a.m. (midnight) limited to the following schedule:
- District residents and other users of water within the District with even-numbered street addresses may use water outdoors on even-numbered days.
- District residents and other users of water within the District with odd-numbered street addresses may use water outdoors on odd-numbered days.
- In the event no address exists, users may use water on even-numbered days.
- Check schedules on automatic irrigation controllers, consider using the “cycle and soak” method. This method breaks up watering time into smaller cycles, allowing the water to soak into the soil. To use this method, divide the current watering time for each irrigation zone in half, then select two start times that are 2 hours apart.
Ex. If you currently water for 10 minutes at 4am. Consider Watering 5 minutes at 2a.m. and 5 minutes at 4a.m.
Some residents will experience a water outage on 5/26/22 due to the replacement of a water interconnect meter. The outage will begin at 9:00 am for a duration of approximately 8 hours. Please contact Inframark customer service for any questions or concerns.
(281) 398-8211 – 24 hour dispatch.